This online payment system is provided by UNIPATH SEPCIALTY LABORATORY LIMITED. (herein after referred to as “UNIPATH”) . UNIPATH may update these terms from time to
time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you
are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for UNIPATH is India. All the disputes
will be resolved through the court of Ahmedabad, India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online
payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept
these terms do not use this facility
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of services of match making are specific to your need, when you log in with
your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The UNIPATH reserves the right to change the fees at
- Your payment will normally reach the UNIPATH account to which you are making a
payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct UNIPATH account
due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither
can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card
supplier or by the application /interface provider for any reason.
- If the card supplier or application/interface provider declines payment the UNIPATH
is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your
bank/credit/debit card supplier or interface/application provider that payment has
been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the UNIPATH be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the
use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site,
or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on
warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the
possibility of such damages.
- The payments will be initiated and collected for UNIPATH through our IT partner
"Sufalam Software services" and the URL: http://www.lims.unipath.in” ,Please read
the term and condition on this page
- If the Customer leaves the UNIPATH before they complete their service period, there
shall be no entitlement to a refund of paid service fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the
debit/credit card or original payment mode used for the transaction. For the
avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the UNIPATH to refund the
Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.